Wednesday 25 September 2013

Healthy fruit smoothie :)

Hello Everyone :)

Supermarkets these days do SO many different fruit smoothies with the majority of them being on special offer. Even though they taste amazing, half the time there not as healthy as you think as they are packed full of sugars, sweetners ect so I thought I would make my own so I know exactly what is going into what I am drinking & I thought I would share the recipe with you guys :)

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1. A cup of frozen fruit of your choice. (I used mixed berries) you can use fresh if you prefer too. 
2. A cup of Almond milk. 
3. Two tablespoons of fat free natural yoghurt
4. A tablespoon of honey
5. & a banana


Step 1:
Put the fruit including the banana into the blender along with the natural yoghurt. 


Step 2: 
Turn the blender on and gradually pour in the milk. 


Step 3: 
Once its all blended together, taste it, and if you want it sweeter add some honey & then your done in THREE easy steps :) 


Enjoy :)

These are really good to make the night before and have them in the morning because you can just keep it in the fridge and they are so easy to make!

What are your favourite smoothies? Let me know what you think :) 

Follow me on twitter - https://twitter.com/Hannah05x

X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin