Friday 27 September 2013

Topshop Coral Jumper :)


Hey Everyone :)

I went shopping the other day and I just chucked on this jumper a long with my Black disco pants with some ankle boots as I just wanted something comfy to wear to look around the shops & I had so many people come up to me saying they loved the jumper! So I thought I would do a little blog post and let you all know where I purchased it from! The jumper it self is from Topshop, its so comfy to wear with leggings/disco pants. The colour of it is beautiful. I wore my River Island gold chain necklace to go with it as I thought a statement necklace will complete the outfit. 

Have you brought any nice winter jumpers yet? 

follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Hannah05x

X





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin