Saturday 12 October 2013

Maybelline EyeStudio Colour Tattoo 24hr cream gel eyeshadow: Review

Hey Everyone!

Sorry I've been so rubbish recently with blogging. I've started my third year at uni so things have been pretty hectic to say the least..:| 

Recently I purchased the Maybelline EyeStudio Colour Tattoo 24hr cream gel eyeshadow! I'm not a big eyeshadow lover, if I do wear eyeshadow I will wear it on a night out, but not during the day. However I saw this one in boots for £4.99 and thought I would purchase it & I am completely loving it. 




    




















It has a really nice creamy texture to it as you would expect it to as its in the name. I've worn it quite a few times now, and it definitely doesn't last for 24hrs but that doesn't bother me too much. I purchased the colour "And On Bronze" and I love it, its quite a subtle colour, however it looks really nice for a more casual daytime look. They have 9 different shades in this range and I will definitely be purchasing some more!

Do you have a favourite eyeshadow?

follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Hannah05x

X

2 comments:

  1. I brought one of these in a pinky colour and its great! This colour is beautiful though, deffo something I am going to try:) Cool blog!

    http://itschristiefriday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just purchased the pink one! I love these - they have such a nice texture to them! x

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin